An exciting opportunity for pre-registration pharmacist is now available at Hill Top Pharmacy. Candidate must met the following requirements:
- An Mpharm Degree
- An understanding of providing a patient centered enhanced customer service with keen knowledge to develop further
- Good organisational skills,multi tasking and excellent time management
- Be able to build up relationships with partners (GP surgeries, nurse, clinics)
- Work in a fast paced friendly environment
- A competitive salary.
- Training programme in partnership with well know training company Propharmace
- One to one Tutor including a mentor.
- Opportunity to have a cross placement in industry pharmacy / Hospital
- Student support hand book
- Eight student study days outside the pharmacy
- Half day per week study day throughout the year.
- Access to online practice exam questions.
- Experienced Pre-Registration Tutor with 100% Pre-Registration pass rate. You will also have the added benefit of having an experienced mentor with the following experiences: Area manager, District manager, On the LPC (Local Pharmacy Committee), Clinical PCN Pharmacy Lead Over 20 years experience in the pharmacy setting both independent and multiple settings.
Position available: Pre-reg: 21/22
Contract type: Full time
Number of positions: 1
Days, times and hours: 12 month contract 37-40 hours per week
Address of vacancy: 1 Pottery Road Warley West Midlands B68 9EX England
Closing date: 28/05/2021
To apply send a CV and covering letter to Bhupinder Malhi at
Ref: Numark at the end of the subject line of the email