• To assist in the operations and dispensing of prescriptions and the supply of pharmaceutical products including controlled drugs and appliances ensuring safety and clinical appropriateness.
• Responds to symptoms and recommends appropriate OTC medication.
• Counsel and advice patients appropriately under supervision.
• Works within legal, ethical and governance framework keeping abreast of current changes.
• Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist.
• To participate in the training programme as required by the General Pharmaceutical Council and prepare for the pre-registration examination.
• To be responsible for self-directed learning to support the collection of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence and participate in appraisals with the pre-registration tutor as per company guidance and GPhC programme compliance.
• To attend study days and complete pre and post study assignments
• To support compliance with all statutory and professional requirements of a registered retail pharmacy business.
• To develop competence through training and regular appraisals such that customers and patients receive an excellent professional and caring service.
• To develop good management practice through compliance with company systems and procedures, effective use of resources, and following Pre-registration Tutor instruction and guidance.
Position available: Pre Reg 20/21
Contract type: Full time
Number of positions: 1
Days, times and hours: Mon to Fri 9am-6pm, 40 hours per week
Address of vacancy: 511 Kingsbury Road Kingsbury London Greater London NW9 9EG England
Closing date: 30/04/2020
To apply send a CV and covering letter to Roshni Patel at
Ref: Numark at the end of the subject line of the email